Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update

So i know it has been a while so i thought i would update you on whats going on in our life. I will start with Carters ears, He went to the docs and he still has fluid in them however his ear drum moved a lot more so when we go next week the doctor will see if he has anymore fluid in his ear. Other then that he is a happy boy. Glenn is working a lot, he owns his own construction business and is doing well. Glenn he has been such a rock for me lately, He means the world to me i love him with all my heart, and would seriously be lost with out him in my life. He is truly my best friend. "I'm lucky to be in love with my best friend". Other then that not much has really happened we are happy and living life to fullest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim said...

Amber I am so sorry you and your family had to go through the pain of a miscarriage. I don't care how far along you are its still painful, disappointing, frustrating, and emotionally heart wrenching. I am so glad that you have Glenn, its painful for the whole family, but its wonderful to have that support. You guys will be in my prayers. Love ya.

A little Gatherum Story said...

Hey Amber- I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost your bean too in March at 12 weeks so I know how rough it is. If you need someone to talk to I'm here for ya!!

Jenn said...

Oh Amber...I'm so sorry to hear that. I just had my 2nd in December...it just plain sucks! Hang in there. I'm so glad you have a strong man to help you through it. If you ever need to talk...give me a call!

The Bliss Family said...

I'm sorry about your miscarriage. I know how those go, and they aren't fun. I'm glad you have Glenn. It makes such a huge difference to have someone who you can just cry with, and who loves you. If there is any good that comes out of having a miscarriage, it's that you two will be stronger because of it. Love you!

julianne orth said...

so sorry to hear about your loss. That always scares me to death when you go to hear the heart beat for the first time, that must have just broke your heart, so sorry to hear that. I hope that you are doing better though.