Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Preisthood

Durning the preisthood session Amy Carter and I went to gardner village and had so much fun looking at shops. I ran into an old friend Jenn Spencer it was so nice to see her. Carter saw the ponies on the way in and I told him if he was good that I would let him ride one. Well I thought that he did so well at the fair ok let him ride one. Well they didnt have any straps to hold the kids on so i was kinda scared about it but he was doing ok untill the horse kept moving his head around and knocked carter right off the hourse. I was soooo scared by the time i got to him his shoe was off so i know the pony stepped on his foot, i looked at it and nothing was wrong. However the last couple of weeks all i have heard is " mom I fell off the pony " I really dont think i'm ever going to live that one down. LOL Other then that we had a fun night :)





5 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Carter is getting so big and cute. thanks for all your prayers they have been of great help for my little family. Love ya girl!!

Amy Moriah said...

That was so much fun! As was last weekend!! (even though our pumpkin didn't last! We need to plan another fun thing to do!

julianne orth said...

how fun!

The Bliss Family said...

Looks like fun! Cute pictures too!

Tara G. said...

Your little boy is so cute.