Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

He is Here!!!

So I know im late on this but just in case you haven't heard.Glenn and I were all ready for bed and all the sudden I felt some water running down my legs. Yep you guessed it my water broke again. I was in the hospital for two days with some contractions that I wasn't feeling. Saturday morning came around and I was feeling them.So they took in me in for the c-section. Kasen was born 6 weeks early on Aug 7, 2010. He weighed 5 lbs 10 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He was in the NICU for 16 days and progressed quickly. Now he weighs 8 lbs and is 21 inches long. He is doing great.


2 comments:

Aki said...

Im so happy for you Amber!! Congrats on the new addition :)

Sarah said...

So glad he is ok! Congratulations, he's a doll!