Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jackson Hole / Yellowstone

We just had a nice relaxing week. Jeff and Sharee( glenn's Sister) had a chance to let my parents and us go to their aunts condo in Jackson hole WY. We stayed there for a week and relaxed and had a lot of fun. Carter loves the out doors so this was great for him as you will be able to tell by the silde show below. We did alot of stuff while there, we went river rafting, saw many animals ( we were eating lunch one day by a river and a heard of bison went right passed us. I would it was maybe 10 feet away from us. Carter was in aww) , went to this place called bar j( dinner and show ), had breakfest at tee pee place, Played games, played the wii.. Went shopping and relaxed did i say we RELAXED. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for fun guys...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you guys got to go to Jackson! I've only been there once and it was when Evan was there on a TDY for three weeks. I was about 9 months prego and it was the last time we traveled anywhere without Sierra. Love that place! Your pictures are so cute!

kim said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time. I've only been there once for one night, you guys were able to see so many beautiful sights and animals. The pics are adorable I can't believe how big Carter is getting.

Kristina said...

Just wanted to let you know I got into your blog (I also sent you an e-mail). It looks like you had a fun time in Jackson Hole! Did you hear the Bar J Wranglers at the Bar J Restaurant? I guess they're pretty famous. I heard them sing once in Logan, but I think they play regularly up in Jackson. Hope the rest of your summer goes well!
--Kris

Sharee Spotten said...

Hey! Cute pictures! I will need some of them. We sure had fun! Thanks for putting that wet suit picture of me in your blog. Ugh! I didn't see the aunry look picture so that is good. Love you guys!