Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pulled over

I was driving home on bangater hwy yesterday and was going the speed of 55-60. I was between 5400 s and 4700 s which i thought that the speed was 55 still. And lone and behold there was a police officer just waiting for me. So i pulled over. The converstion went as followed.

Officer- Miss do you know the reason i pulled you over
Me- No
Officer- Speeding do you know how fast you were going?
Me-55-60
Officer-I got you going 63 mph
Me- I thought it was 55mph
Officer- It changes about 5900 s. I can please see you license...
Me- Sure Do you want my reg for the vec too??
Officer- Oh Ya thanks ( he mean while went back to the car)
Officer- Miss i'm going give you a warning on the speeding ticket but I'm going to ticket you for having a expired License.
Me- For real its expired??

Ok I so embrassed i didnt know it had expired on my birthday this year. WOW did 10 years go by so fast!!

7 comments:

nathansara said...

Oh man! Sorry to hear about that. It's been a week of tickets. My brother got two last saturday within 20 mins of each other, both for speeding. We were in Wyoming coming from a funeral. He wasn't happy.

Lacey said...

LOL! Good thing you only got a warning on the ticket, though. Carter's nose looks SO bad! I hope he's okay. Your memorial day pics look fun! I miss Utah so much!

Kim said...

What a bummer. I got pulled over a few months ago for not using my blinker...he gave me a warning on that but then ticketed me for not having my registraion signed...seriously, does anyone sign that after they get that...you just put on your new tags and stick it in the glove box. Make sure to sign your registration because they can get you on that next time!

nathansara said...

Hey there. Kim North can't view your blog anymore she said. Her e-mail address is kakawatts@yahoo.com. Hope all is going well.

Cynthia Garfield said...

Happy late birthday present to you, huh?? That stinks girl!!! I love reading your blog and looking at all the pictures. You guys are so dang cute!! keep em comin!

The Bliss Family said...

You poor thing! I let my license expire on accident too! I'm glad I didn't get pulled over though. He should have just given you a warning for both! Don't you just love cops...

suefoutz said...

I was driving in the same area the other day and I remembered your blog and slowed down. Boy and I glad I did the cops were waiting. Thanks for the heads up!!