Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Five Things Tag

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in my first semester as a junior at Granger.
2. Playing Volleyball and getting ready for Basketball.
3. I was dating Tony Wariner.
4. I was working as a sweeper at west lake jr high.

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Clean my house.
2. Go for a walk.
3. Do some laundry.
4. Make dinner.
5. Finish my craft project.

Five of my favorite snacks:
1. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
2. Honey Dew
3. Anything with chocolate.
4. Apples with salt.
5. Popcorn.

Five jobs I have had:
1. Sweeper
2. Ragging Waters
3. Hotel Res.
4. Membership Clerk.
5. Marketing Rep.

Five things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Buy a house.
2. Put it into savings.
3. Buy Glenn his Tacuma.
4. Shop at Ty Pan.
5. Give some to family.

Five things that made me laugh this week:
1. Watched til death ( I never knew how funny that show was untill i watched it this week).
2. Carter and his funny faces.
3. My little brothers text.
4. Glenn with some of the things he says.
5. People when they drive.

Five shows I love to watch:
1. Prison Break
2. Ugly Betty
3. Til Death
4. Matlock
5. Simpsons

Five favorite restaurants:
1. Applebee's
2. Ruby River
3. Tosters
4. Stoneground
5. Olive Garden

Five things that happened yesterday:
1. I did laundry.
2. Took Carter to the doc to get his shots.
3. Made a yummy dinner!
4. Went to lunch with glenn.
5. Had family home evening Yeah!

Five things I look forward to today:
1. Getting my house cleaned.
2. Seeing Shara.
3. Going to the Gardens to see the animals and witches.
4. Hopefully seeing Glenn by 6 today.
5. Try to make another yummy dinner.

Five things I love about the fall:
1. When the leaves turn red.
2. When it's cold enough to wear a hoodie, but not cold enough to need a coat.
3. When we take our family pictures in the leaves
4. The fall smell ( crisp air )
5. Blankets and Snuggles!

Five things on my wish list:
1. To lose Weight.
2. New hoodies.
3. New pants/shirts.
4. My hair to grow longer.
5. To have more kids.

Five people I tag:
1. Shara
2. Amiee
3. Sara's
4. Lacy
5. Everyone

No comments: