Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm Not a blog Slacker!!!

Well alot has happened in our little family after the last blog i have posted. I fill free to express some of my feelings now that it is out in the open. My parents are getting a DIVORCE, yep you read it right my dad came home one day and just said he wasnt happy in life. But come to find out he had run into an old fling and they have been together every sense. It hurts me to to see my family falling apart like it has. But I know my mom is a strong women who can handle herself when needed. She is very beautiful and has alot going for her, if she could only see that right now and now it will be ok. It has affected alot of people more then i thought it would. Threw all of this the lord has helped me and glenn see why family is so important, and why your answers to prayers are so important to listen too. I know my heavenly father loves me and knows how to talk to me to let us know he cares. I'm so excited to listen to conference to head the advice the lord wants us to hear and take it and use it in our lives right now at these trying times in all our lives. Threw these trails in my life right now i know he loves me. And he wants me to be better. I love him for understanding me. Glenn has also been a great big help with all that is going on, He is my strength, love and support as well, I know that all these trials have made us stronger. I love you Glenn!!! Thanks for all you do. :)
Along with that we moved into an apt complex in West Jordan called Woodgate apt. Carter loves it. He acts like he is king of the apt running from room to room. Very cute. He has alot of teeth in now. Carters personality is just shooting threw the roof. Glenn is keeping busy with work. And I enjoying being home. This is why i did not blog i've been without internet we just got it last night and had alot of things going on..

9 comments:

kim said...

Amber, I am so sorry your family is going through this. Divorce is hard on everyone, not just the couple. And the decisions we make affect us and our loved ones the rest of our lives. You are right its curve balls like this, that make you grateful for what you have and want to hold onto it tightly, family is way to important. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I miss you guys.

Love,
Kim

Shannon said...

Wow! I don't even know what to say! I hope you and your family can continue to find the Lord's love through all this. Sounds like you are really close....stop by ANY time. I mean it! Hang in there!

The Bliss Family said...

Amber, I'm so sorry about your parents! You have such a great attitude about it. Continue to rely on the Lord and in your testimony. I know it helps to know that Heavenly Father is there to help us with everything. Also, rely on Glenn! It's during times like these that you can really grow closer and stronger as a couple. You will be in our prayers as well. I love you! Give my love to your sweet mommy too.

nathansara said...

I am sorry to hear about your parents sweetie. you are amazing with your testimony and strength of the gospel. When you hold on to it, many things work out in the end. Can I get your new address. You guys keep getting further and further away. :) take care and you guys are in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Amber, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this in your life. I'm glad you are staying positive and strong and SO glad you have your little family of Glenn and Carter to keep you going.

The Johnson Family said...

My dear friend: I'm so sorry to read about your family and what are you going through, your mom looks like she is really strong and with faith she will be able to go through this trial and will be bless at the end, your testimony is really strong amber, some times we don't understand what things happen but be patient and trust in the Lord you and your mom stay together giving eachother the strengh you both need at this time, we will have you and your mom in our prayers, Know that we are here for you and that we love you.

suefoutz said...

My mom just told me the news yesterday. I just wanted you to know my prayers are with you. Hey if you need to talk West Jordan is my stomping ground!

Kristina said...

I'm sorry to hear about your parents. I love your outlook on it, though. I remember your mom (from all of our volleyball games) as being so cute, smart, and strong so I know she'll have a bright future. I just wish her the best of luck in getting through all of this.

julianne orth said...

Sorry to hear about your parents. Your mom is such a wonderful lady and I know she will pull through it, but how sad. Tell her I love her! your dad will never find anyone better than your mom.