Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My new favorite Scripture!!

Like i have mentioned we have had a tough year, so Glenn and i have made it a goal to finish the book of mormon together. We have done pretty well reading it every night with or without carter. But the other day i went back and looked up some of the scriptures that we had highlighted, I came accross this one and it just hit me really really hard. I guess it just fits in what is going on in our lives. But here it is 1 Nephi 7:20-21 And it came to pass that they were sorrowful, because of their wickedness, insomuch that they did bow down before me , and did plead with me that i would forgive them of the that they had done against me. And it came to pass that i did frankly forgive them all that they had done, and i did exhort them that they would pray unto the lord their god for forgiveness. And it came to pass that they did so. And after they had done praying unto the lord we did again travel on our journey towards the tent of our father.

1 comment:

suefoutz said...

It is amazing the comfort you can find even when you are not specificly looking for it. Hope your Christmas holiday is wonderful.