Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree!!

We went to our storage unit and noticed that our christmas stuff is at the bottom of our pile and wouldnt be able to get to it. We had Two choices either buy another fake tree or buy a real tree. Neither Glenn or I have ever had a real tree so we thought it would be kinda fun to buy a real tree. Everytime we are gone for a couple of hours and come home it is so nice to smell the tree. Love it :)




7 comments:

Whit said...

ha ha I love that you took pics on the trip!!!

My mom and I have totally given up on trees altogether :(

Kristina said...

Looks like so much fun! What does Carter think of all the lights and ornaments?

Anonymous said...

Awesome! We always had a real tree growing up and it definitely has it's benefits.

The Robbins said...

So this is very random that I found you (actually found you thru facebook and linked to here from there), but I knew Glenn back before his mission but haven't talked to him since. It is fun to see his little family and his little boy! Hope its ok that I check your blog now and again. I have one too..merrileerobbins.blogspot.com. Great to see him again and his family!

-Merrilee

nathansara said...

Can Nathan come to your house and smell and touch it. I am not a fan of real ones and so we have a fake one. Hope all is going well for you guys.

The Johnson Family said...

fun trip I hope the Carter had a great experience. We love you guy, Hope everything is doing great with you.

Debbie said...

HI Amber, this is acey's mom Debbie. Carter has gotten so big and handsome. You guys need to get in touch with Chris and Lace. They will be down for Christamas on the 20th. They would love to see you guys I'm sure. Love Ya