Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not doing alot of blogging um i

So after i have had the whole misscarry i noticed that i havent been on top of my game. So as of June. Glenn and I had our 4th Wedding anni. Each year we one of us plans something to do for the big day and this year happened to be Glenn. Let me just tell you he is such a stinker. I kept asking him what are plans were and he kept telling me that he had time to plan and it would be a dinner or something like that. I didnt care I was ok, then the week before he was like what its next week, Oh well i guess our plans have to change then. I was like what plans?? Well the day before our anni. Glenn said we needed to pack we were going on a trip. Trip what trip?? And where are we going??? He then broke down and told me we were going to see ANNIE in St. George and our friend Coreys parents ( Michelle and Gary Johnson ) were going to watch carter while we went. So we had all day to play and went to Zions it was so pretty and fun, niether of us had ever been there before so it was fun. Carter loved the bus ride. He didnt want to get off. Here are some fun pictures


No comments: