Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Monday, April 19, 2010

Things that are different

I thought i would make a list of the things i noticed differently with this pregnancy.

1. Well the most noticeable was how much I've been throwing up. A LOT!!!!! Still to this day i can guarantee and episode once a week. I'm mean really come on I'm almost 20 weeks. I was hoping this part would go away oh well.

2.Cant eat fruit, which makes me sad every freaking time i try i have an episode. I LOVE FRUIT and i cant eat it or drink it. Ugh

3. So far I have only gained 4 pounds. Sweet!!! This far along with Carter i felt like i had gained 15-20.

4.Walking a ton more i walk about 2-3 miles once a day :)

5. Heartburn

So far that is it. No cravings or anything like that but if i think of anything I will add :)

No comments: