Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3 Years

Glenn and I had our 3 Year wedding anniversary on Sunday!! We went to the Grand America. I never felt so out of place until we showed up in flip flops and they asked us if we were from out of town... However the room was very beautiful and the view was amazing. This is a shut out to my lover. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart. And all the trials that we have had threw these years have made us stronger. I love you more then I did when we got married. I looked forward to our love getting stronger with the years to come. Glenn you are my prince. You have swept me off my feet many times. Your creative mind always keeps me in good spirits. With all of this I hope you know I love you.


Love with all my heart,
Am

2 comments:

nathansara said...

Congrats you guys. I love the slide show down below of your wedding, bridals, engagement, etc. Very beautiful. Happy anniversary and with more to come. :)

by the way, have i said before that we really miss having you guys in the ward?

kim said...

Happy Anniversary!!!