Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Friend needs Help!!

So my friend Shara is a reporter for channel 5 and she needs help her is here request if you have any ideas post it on a comment and i'll give it to her thanks for your help!!

Hey All,
I am looking for some story ideas. I have been asked if I know anyone who may have an interesting story that captures the 24th of July spirit. I would be doing the story, and it would run during the broadcast of the Day's of 47 Parade. I am looking for a human interest story. Something like a holiday tradition, a neat story behind a parade float, anything holiday related...even an emotional family story would be good.

If you know anyone or have any good ideas please let me know, I would appreciate it.

No comments: