Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Friday, February 27, 2009

First Car Accident

Well our new car had its first Accident so sad. The other day i was leaving Walmarts parking lot. Carter and I were just chillin waiting to turn and at a complete stop then out of no where BAM!! we were hit. I was so worried about Carter but he was great no problems just scared. I felt bad for the lady that hit me Cause her daughter that was in the back seat had a seatbelt burn on her neck from the seatbelt. Plus this was her 3rd accident with in 2 months. Yes Tessa this was the day you saw me at Walmart. I knew this was bound to happen i just didnt want it to happen so soon. The car is only a year old. All well such is life. Its all fixed and looks brand new again:)

1 comment:

Belchlos said...

It happened because you were at Walmart. :)