Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Friday, February 27, 2009

Infection

Its a first for everything this week. Last Saturday Carter was coughing a lot and with each day it was getting worse. I was getting a little concerned cause his eating was slowing going away but when Monday night came and Carter keep crying and asking for Glenn and I and saying hurt and pulling his ear, I knew right away what it was. So we took him to the doctor the next day and Carter got his first Ear Infection and a Viral Infection. Then to top it off yesterday I was brushing his teeth and I saw his molar was all swollen and big. When Carter has something happen its never small. Poor kid. He is taking his medicine and doing really well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kid! I hope he starts feeling better. Too bad about your accident. I've been rear ended a few times and it is never fun. I'm glad you are both okay, though.

julianne orth said...

FIRST ear infection! count your kid lucky! sydney didn't have many ear infections, but madi had already had tubes in by that age, and kyler has had 4 already. I guess my kids have bad ears! he sounds pretty miserable though, which means you are miserable too, so hopefully he will start feeling better soon!