Where it all Started

Where it all Started

Thursday, February 12, 2009

It smells like fingernail polish






The other day i was on the phone and i turned my head for like 2 mins i swear, then all of the sudden i get the woof of fingernail polish.My heart sunk i remembered i left fingernail polish on our kitchen counter but i had it to where i thought he couldnt get to it. He grabed it and brook it and fingernail polish was all over a chair and the carpet. Of course the color had to be pink/ purple to blend in with the brown carpet and the black chair (lol). I got most of it out of the carpet but as for the chair you can see it was all over it. When i saw this his first word was mom paint? I was so mad at my self but know i can laugh at it.

4 comments:

julianne orth said...

oh, I would be sick!Sydney ruined our old table by coloring on it, and I ruined even worse trying to get it off!

Lacey said...

Ooooo...that's a bad one! I thought Coleman's vick's vapor rub on everything was bad, but nail polish!?!? AH! Little boys are such stinkers!

Sarah said...

I will keep this in mind when we start our family:) That orjust expect that stuff like that is inevitable.

The Bliss Family said...

Carter's a little trouble maker isn't he!! Aren't boys great!? It was so good to see you at the store! I wish I could have stayed and caught up a little more...but as I'm sure you saw, my kids were about to drive me crazy! So, Sarah Welling is my cousin!...How do you know her?